Since my owl mask worked out so well I turned towards tinkering with dolls. I had some Bratz doll I bought on clearance many years ago. When I attempted to try and make a 3D version of one of my dark female characters I failed miserably. It was just a mess. I tend to second guess myself way too much and worry about screwing it up. Most of what I do is a lot of trial and error before I find my groove. So I pulled out one of the other dolls and pulled together a bunch of the materials I used on the mask and tried not to overthink it. It started out miserable, but slowly I brought it in. I wrote a story for her. I plan to create a shadowbox shrine for her. I do love the shadowboxing. I’m going to take detail shots when I have better light. It’s rather rainy and dreary in here today.